Skocz do zawartości

1:72 Westland Lynx

elitetorn

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Looks great but what is it? I'm thinking, these photos imagining a new kit at the market - test shots of Trumpeter or ... what ? I dont know. Please, write something more about this one

Hi elitetorn!

First of all, a very warm welcome! Although this is Polish forum many of us speak English (as you probably noticed). We will be delighted if you share with us your joy and experience.

Tell us a bit more about what scale you're into and which branch of modelling you choose. Maybe show us some of your models?

It's a neat little model you've presented. You said it's a test shot form China. Well, is it Trumpeter? If not, tell us whose make is this. I'm just wondering if you made that Lynx yourself or just found these pictures on the web?

Thank you very much admin, i`m great please to join yours,

modelwork.pl is a very speciality and warm space, every part`s dispaly excellence, i will like to share my hobby in here, i enjoy aircraft most and all scale will be like, this westland lynx is my nearly joy, i will sending my works in here later.

Well, I'm not an admin, but same as you I really enjoy this forum. Not only for it's unique atmosphere but also for the excellent models you can find here.

You can meet here bunch of devoted modellers whose models are state of the art marvels you probably won't find anywhere else. Oh, by the way Majek is one of admins and a great modeller too!

That's right ! This forum rocks, thanks to all the pros who take part in it, so if you look for any advive this is the right spot for you. These guys know what to do ! Coming back to what you've presented here I'd really like to see this chopper done !

• 3 months later...